  >From:
  <A title=pjcwebpagequery@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">PeterJ (wpq)
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 1:36 AM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] AFL -
  Params

  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Ara
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>I have noticed "difficult" behaviour of Param's only when
  I use them from #included files, ie, if the Param statement is NOT in the IB
  window but rather it is in the included file then AB has some difficulty
  updating the parameter dialog.  Use "#pragma nocache" in the parent
  and if you minor edit to 'dirty' the IB parent script then re-apply it in most
  cases the parameter dialog resets itself.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>The duplications and missing parameters occur when I
  change Param statements in the included files.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>To avoid this problem I copy all my Param statements into
  the parent AFL script.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Are you using #included files?
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>____