[amibroker] Re: AmiQuote download problem

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> Paul, before you go into a lot of trouble try DebugView... it goes
along way
> as it will display entire arrays (but no subscripts)

Herman:

Would you be kind enough to post code showing how to display an
array in DebugView, please? The way I'm imagining is so brutally
tedious, and difficult to look at, that I must have the wrong idea.

Thanks for your help with this.

   -Paul