RE: [amibroker] I have a problem with AB4.54 running the enclosed AA

Note also, to avoid any confusion, that it is pure sinusoidal
analysis and has nothing to do with FFT, the 512 or 1024 or 2^n
points, the well known end point problems etc.
I believe the sinusoidal trend gives interesting info in combination
with the [available in AFL syntax] linear trend.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>