[amibroker] How to convert DateNum to date string?

I am trying to figure out how to program a
daily pivot level indicator which is based on the previous day's
O,H,L,C on my intraday charts. I am sure most of you know the pivot formula as
(H+L+C)/3. How can I reference the previous day's H,L, and C from an intraday
chart, build an indicator and project that indicator onto today's
entire timeframe, then make it do the same thing day after day? Any help is
appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan