[amibroker] Re: Another off topic

Hi,
Both Active Trader and TASC cover similar material, as far as
trading systems are concerned, etc.
Could someone familiar with both publications please share his/her
expert opinion on which one has more value for an active trader?
Your input would be greatly appreciated!
-dalengo

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Allan Wade" <allanwade@xxxx>
wrote:
> I agree. I wish Active Trader would come out with a Back Issue CD.
I am