[amibroker] Re: TASC CD

I'm trying to construct a scenario to test two signals together, but
not sure how to approach it in Amibroker. I have two signals, one
that is a very short term swing trade and another intermediate term.
I would like to test both in the same portfolio, at the same time,
but am having difficulty with what I assume would be an IIf
statement.

The rules would be something like this:

If Intermediate term buy =buy, ignore everything else.
If Intermediate term sell AND no swing buy =sell.
If Intermediate term sell AND swing Buy =buy.
If Intermediate term sell and swing sell =sell.

I have made several attempts at this, but failed miserably. I won't
embarass my self by giving examples!

Any help would be much appreciated.

-Eric.

http://companion.yahoo.com