[amibroker] Re: Back up of Custom Indicators

>I have it&#8230;..actually
as of the 2003 edition, it&#8217;s &#8220;them&#8221;, since there are now 2 cd&#8217;s.
I use them quite frequently. Instead of paying $400 for the cd only, look into the
package they have, I think is about $495 and you get the cd&#8217;s as well as
a 5 year subscription to S&C. In addition you get access to their special
web site traders advantage (I don&#8217;t use it much though). Here is the
link:

href="">http://store.traders.com/traderscom/magazine.html

>The cd has
everything on it from day 1. It is organized by issue but is searchable using the
free Adobe Acrobat Reader (with the search feature).

>If you get the
CD&#8217;s and want to keep and access them from your hard drive, I have a way
to do this. It&#8217;s really helpful if you have a laptop and can have all
that info with you without having to carry the cd&#8217;s around or shuffle
them in and out of the computer (works just as well on a desktop, too).

>The CD is
protected using Adobe&#8217;s password scheme. You install the CD and it gives
you a code. You email the code to TASC and they email you back the unlock
sequence. If you want to install it on another computer, you have to go through
the same procedure, but will usually have to explain to the people at TASC why
you need the code again. I have never had a problem with this, though. They are
pretty helpful.