Re: [amibroker] Offtopic: HDD Upgradation

It is easy [and fast] via AddToComposite() function.
Suppose you have your tickers in WL2.
In AA select
Apply to:use filter:Define:WatchList:List 2
Range:All quotations
paste the

t=LastValue(C);
r=100*C/t;
population=20;//set the WL2 population here
for(n=0;n<population;n++)
{
AddToComposite((n==Status("stocknum"))*r,"~R_"+Name(),"C");
Buy=0;
}

and SCAN.
A new group of artificial tickers is already created
~R_MSFT, ~R_IBM, ~R_INTC etc.
You may move them now in a separate Group/WatchList for easier
reference.
Call them in IB or AA windows via Foreign() function.
Example
Plot(Foreign("~R_MSFT","C"),"~R_MSFT",1,1);
or
[use filter WL2 again, all quotations, Back Test]
Buy=Cross(Foreign("~R_"+Name(),"C"),99);
Sell=Cross(105,Foreign("~R_"+Name(),"C"));

Note here that ANY similar backtesting is only theoretical, the
LastValue(C) was not known in the past...
If, instead of today's value you put a reference value of the past
[the 1st bar of 2003 for example] then it would make sense to
backtest and get useful results.
Dimitris Tsokakis
Dimitris Tsokakis