[amibroker] Yet another question

I have my Thresh hold on 5% !   I thought this was only for using the
snap to price.  I´m talking about drawing line manually based on
mouse XY axis.   It is wierd because when closely zoomed in it is ok,
but doing it in zoomed out as accuartly as possible and then zoom in.
You see deviations. I used to draw my lines for yours in Metastock
and had never experienced this.  But in AB after drawing a line I
always have to check in a zoomed in view and adjust.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> You might check the setting in pref/charting for snap to thresh hold
>
> Regards,
>
> Jayson

Service.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511