[amibroker] Re: BuyPrice/ShortPrice Problem

Hi guys...thanks for your support. Dimitris, the code works
fine...much appreciated. What a FANTASTIC program AB is...I'm slowly
learning more and more about it each day...and most of the helpful
info comes from this BB...thanks a bunch guys.

Dimitris, I notice a code that I am starting to use is very simular
to the T3's...but at this early stage of my AB development...it
seems to get you into and out of a trend a bit quicker than the T3's.

The original idea of the code was to convert the Guppy MMA into a
oscillator type MACD indicator with a trigger line. I would be
interested on your opinion on its use. Here's the AB code (original
converted from Metastock by you Dimitris):

/*  MMACD - DEMA Offset  */

Value=Param("DEMA OffSet Periods",9,9,55,1);

Trigger=Param("Trigger Line",13,13,55,1);

Short=(EMA(Close,3)+EMA(Close,5)+

EMA(Close,7)+EMA(Close,9)+

EMA(Close,11)+EMA(Close,13));

LONG=(EMA(Close,30)+EMA(Close,34)+

EMA(Close,38)+EMA(Close,42)+

EMA(Close,46)+EMA(Close,50));

MMACD=((Short-Long)/Long)*100;

MMACD1=EMA(EMA(MMACD,Value),Value);

value1=MMACD-MMACD1;

finalvalue=EMA(MMACD-MMACD1,Trigger);

Plot(finalvalue,"final",colorRed,styleLine);

Plot(Value1,"histo",colorBlue,styleLine);
Title="MMACD - Dema";

Cheers   Bruiser.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511