[amibroker] Re: DATA GAPS gaps are NOT SHOWN in chart ??!!

Hello,

Yesterday my datafeed stopped for 20 minutes. When the price data is
shown in a chart in Amibroker I would expect to SEE this datagap in
the chart.

But Amibroker just pastes all price data one after another in the
chart shoing up as one continuing line. This makes my indicators
worthless because now it looks like the price makes a big jump in
jsut one minute (instead of 20 minutes)

I try to show a picture of this since i cannot explain easily (I
hope it shows up properly on your screen):

ACTUAL CHART:
                       --      ----
                         --- --    --   -
                            -        ---

                        <-gap in chart

       -
     -- ---
 ----      ----   ----
               ---
                      ?v?
... 2:01 2:02 2:03 2:04 2:25 2:26 2:27  ...  <-- shown time axis
...   |    |    |    |    |    |    |

EXPECTED CHART:
                                     --      ----
                                       --- --    --   -
                                          -        ---

        ----
     ---

... 2:03 2:04 2:05 2:06 .... 2:23 2:24 2:25 2:26

Has anyone noticed this? How can I arrange that Amibroker shows data
as shown in the lower chart?

Any help would be appreciated - this problem causes my trading
systems to give false signals because the the system interprets the
data gap as a sudden price move...

Robert.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511