RE: [amibroker] Re: Trouble with data for indices created by Add To Composite function

It isn't amibroker, its more than likely you have a
performance restriction somewhere else in your machine.
You should defrag your hard drive, perhaps purchase
a newer high speed, large cache drive and install it.
Ensure your hardware is recognized correctly and
using DMA instead of PIO
Run an optimizing software like VCOM's systemsuite,
or check out an equivalent.
Close any unnecessary programs, run spybot or
adaware to make sure nothing is lingering that shouldn't.
Add more ram if needed, being that its background
processing its probably either the ram or hard drive, and both need to be
fast/large enough to support the program & cpu..
Not sure how pc literate you are, I bet it would
probably run better on win2k...

Hope this helps..
<BLOCKQUOTE