[amibroker] Symbols

Tomasz,

That's news to me, and great one at that.  Didn't know that PERL
supports OLE.  Do you know any freeware PERL with OLE support ?
Please post details.  (I need to check if ActiveState itself supports
OLE.) Now it will be fun (for me) doing automation end-to-end. *smile*

A while back I posted PERL that prepared files from Excel for import
into AmiBroker.  Looks like I don't need to make intermediate files,
I can get them straight inside AmiBroker.

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

> Hello,
>
> Actually it is possible to control AB from ANY language supporting
OLE automation.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511