[amibroker] LineArray and Logarithmic Scale

Jayson,

Thank you for your response. FYI the ticks that are erratic have
consistent dates, but I'm assuming that you're talking about those
symbols that make up the composites that I've created having holes. I
did clean out all of the dead symbols and those symbols that don't
have up-to-date data. I will check the symbols manually myself. Also,
when running the purify tool, it seems that it is simply a reporting
tool. Is this correct, or does the purify tool actually fix data?
Lastly, when running the purify tool, can you tell me what 'Reference
symbol' I should be using? Thanks again.

Ed

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> The deviations are likely caused by data holes in the underlying
data. You
> could try using the database purify tool to clean up your database
then
> rerun the composite code to correct your indexes..
>
> Regards,
>
> Jayson

Add To
> Composite function
>

>   I'm hoping to find a tip that can help me clean up the indicies
I've
>   created with the ATC function. I've created about 200 indicies
from
>   the Add To Composite function, however, about 1/3 of these
indicies
>   have bad ticks, usually at the end of the graph or at the latest
>   dates. What happens is the chart looks normal and then a few ticks
>   will deviate greatly. Is there a way to clean up these indicies?
>   Thank you. Ed
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor