Re: [amibroker] Help: $TICK with IB PlugIn

Ron,
Sorry I didn't get back to your last message, It wasn't
titled "Michael" so It missed my attention.
(Im guilty of not addressing too!)

Anyway - Just a footnote for this.
After Add/Removing tickers from a watchlist,
 I go View/RefreshALL to get the lists refreshed.

Just standard refresh doesn't do it (ie F5).

KR
 Michael.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511