[amibroker] eSignal plugin 1.6.4 released

Steph/Jayson
I played around a bit more after sending the note (it took over 6 hours to
appear) and below is what I came up with.
I changed the colors , but the indicator is the same.
Both of your solutions also worked and gave me more options to work with.
Thanks
Jim

// plot 3ma Line chart
Sma = Param( "Speriod", 4, 3, 6,1 );
Mma = Param( "Mperiod", 8, 6, 12,1 );
Lma = Param( "Lperiod", 12, 12, 20,1 );
Sht= MA( Close, Sma );
Mid= MA( Close, Mma );
lng= MA( Close, Lma );
Sht1= C > sht;
Mid1= Sht > mid;
lng1= Mid > lng;
golong= Sht1 AND Mid1 AND lng1;
Sht1SO= C < sht;
Mid1SO= Sht < mid;
lng1SO= Mid < lng;
StayOut=(Sht1SO AND Mid1SO AND lng1SO);

col = IIf( golong>=1,colorBrightGreen,
IIf(StayOut>=1,colorRed,colorLightGrey ));
Plot( Close, "Price", col, styleCandle );