[amibroker] Re: Dear Traders, this seems to be an absolutely amazing ...

Group,
I am trying to convert and plot an indicator I use for trend in another
program, but I'm having trouble finishing it so it can be plotted. I'm
trying to plot a price chart where 'golong' is blue, 'stayout' is red and
white is when neither condition is true.
Below is my crude attempt so far. I left out the 'Plot' part because I don't
have a clue as how to write it, so I don't know if the indicator itself is
written properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jim

Sma = Param( "Speriod", 4, 3, 6,1 );
Mma = Param( "Mperiod", 8, 6, 12,1 );
Lma = Param( "Lperiod", 12, 12, 20,1 );
Sht= MA( Close, Sma );
Mid= MA( Close, Mma );
lng= MA( Close, Lma );
Sht1= C > sht;
Mid1= Sht > mid;
lng1= Mid > lng;
golong= Sht1 + Mid1 + lng1==3;
Sht1SO= C < sht;
Mid1SO= Sht < mid;
lng1SO= Mid < lng;
StayOut=(Sht1SO + Mid1SO + lng1SO)==3;

col = IIf( golong>=1,colorBlue, colorWhite );
col2=IIf(StayOut>=1,colorRed,colorWhite );

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511