[amibroker] Re: Nasdaq Stocks

Dimitris,

My version is 4.53.0.  Stone age version *smile* considering how
quickly Tomasz puts out different versions.

... I too will upgrade soon and will give it a try ...

Your algorithms and solutions in the meantime are going to be very
helpful.  Just like your 'Tuesday Only' array generation was.

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> Salil,
> I have to explain here I was using 4.52 when I posted my replies
this
> morning.
> BTW, I just downloaded 4.53.1 and did not see anything different re
> FullName().
> I do not understand Tomasz hint, it is 26min after midnight here,
I'm
> going for a walk in the fresh air, the rain has stopped, I think,
it
> will be nice, I suppose...
> Dimitris Tsokakis
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Salil V Gangal"
> <salil_gangal@xxxx> wrote:
> > Tomasz,
> >
> > Okay ... I'll upgrade.  Thanks.
> >
> > Regards,
> > - Salil V Gangal
> >

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko"
> <amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > You are using OLD version.
> > > Use AmiBroker 4.53.1 instead - it handles Fullname()/Name() with
> > > SetForeign().
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Tomasz Janeczko
> > > amibroker.com