RE: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker -> Plot Trailing Stop Level

For multiple use g=""; should be inside the function.

Example:

NfN="IBM,International Business Machines Co.,INTC,Intel
Corporation,MSFT,Microsoft Corp.";
function fn(X)
{
g="";
for(n=0;n<10;n=n+2)
{
SetForeign(X);
if(Name()==StrExtract(NfN,n))
{
g= g+StrExtract(NfN,n+1);
}}
return g;
}
Title=Name()+"\n"+fn("INTC")+","+fn("IBM")+","+fn("INTC");

The function fn() gives the FullName of a foreign ticker.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511