[amibroker] How to set TC2000 as 'Data Source'

For any average AV, the general idea of Price Oscillator is
100*(AVfast-AVslow)/AVslow.
For various averages you may use
OscP_MA=100*(MAfast-MAslow)/MAslow
OscP_EMA=100*(EMAfast-EMAslow)/EMAslow//the built-in OscP(n1,n2)
OscP_DEMA=100*(DEMAfast-DEMAslow)/DEMAslow
using the already available MA, EMA, DEMA functions.

For T3 you may define the respective Oscillator.
//The T3 Price Oscillator
 function T3(price,periods,s)
{
e1=EMA(price,periods);