Re: [amibroker] Re: Sychronized Ambroker on different machines-Gary A. Serkhoshian

Thanks Dimitris, but it's not quite what I'm after. Please let me
explain. I'm trying to set up AB for my Day Trading system on the
ASX. My very basic system is using a tick chart...usually 5 - 50
ticks as candles and a 3 & 5 EMA as my entry & exit points.

What I'm trying to do now is use the T3 as the moving averages. I
have set one T3 x 3 ema and a T3 x 5 ema and buy & sell the cross
over. So what I'm looking for is an oscillator that will tell me by
% the difference in the distance between the 2 T3'3 to try and
prevent whipshaws with the 2 T3's. The idea here is once the %
between the 2 T3's gets to a certain percentage it will tell me its
not a false breakout.....gives me some way to tell if the price
action is just consolidation or if its a genuine move.

I hope this makes sense.

Bruiser

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511