[amibroker] Re: Photos of people at the Clearwater Conference

I usually use     "Sum(mycondition, n
bars)>=1"  to look back to see if my condition has
occurred.

I need help to code a new "my condition" that I want to
check for.

This condition will look for no more than two down days
(O>C) in a row.     It can have two downdays, one up
day, two more down days, another up day, and so on forever, but it is not
allowed to have three or more consecutive downdays.

If a stock has three downdays in a row, it will not be
selected.

Any ideas how this can be coded?   Ron

Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.656 /
Virus Database: 421 - Release Date: 4/20/2004