color=#0000ff size=2>peterj

From: Gary A. Serkhoshian
[mailto:serkhoshian777@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, 23 April 2004 10:17
aTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
LineArray() - Can it be used on indicators?

Peter,

You absolutely can use LineArray in an indicator.  Use the example in
the help file as a guide.

I have seen the behavior you've described only when I was using x values
based on BarIndex, and I hadn't set the barindex flag to True in the LineArray
function.

Hope this helps,
Gary"PeterJ (wpq)"
<pjcwebpagequery@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq
  want to plot lines on my indicators, eg, MACD, SlowStoch, etc, and I
  triedusing the LineArray function but I cannot get it to
  plot.Eg:LRegLn = LineArray( 1250, 15, 1330, 85, 0
  );Plot(LRegLn, "LinReg Line", colorBlue );This 'flashes' a line on
  the chart as I click the 'apply' button in IB butit immediately disappears
  and the title shows "LinReg Line = {EMPTY}"indicating that there are no
  values to plot???I have no trouble using LineArray on the price window
  which leads me to thesubject question - Can LineArray() be used on
  indicators?_______peterjSend BUG
  REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

Do you Yahoo!?Yahoo! Photos: <A
href="">High-quality
4x6 digital prints for 25" Send BUG REPORTS to