Re: [amibroker] LineArray() - Can it be used on indicators?

I use a shareware program called "FileSync"
http://www.fileware.com/products.htm#Filesync

works great! Install on one machine only and transfer in any
direction between two machines. Different windows operating systems
should be no problem at all.

Regards
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gary A. Serkhoshian"
<serkhoshian777@xxxx> wrote:
> Jim,
>
> What are you using to synch up machines, and can it work across
WinXP to Win2K?

<ospreyag@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Dear Members:
> >
> > I run Amibroker on two machines, both for my use only.  I also
use
> > software which can synchronized or replicate the files from one
> > machine to the other.  I use this program to synchronized the
files
> > in d:\programe files\amibroker and its subfiles including their
> > attributes, but still finds that when I run the amibroker on the
> > second machine, the graphs and settings are different.  What do I
> > need to do to sychronized everythings?  Thank you in advance for
> any
> > advise.
> >
> > Anthony Gutierrez
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>
>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511