[amibroker] Re: VBScript to automate back test and export of tradelist.

<will be much appreciated by newbies>

And old-timers alike. Thanks Gary.

Dennis

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Al Venosa" <advenosa@xxxx> wrote:
> Gary:
>
> I just wanted to thank you for a very nice explanation of how to use
the Equity function and the differences among the flags. I'm sure it
will be much appreciated by newbies. You ought to be a manual writer!!
:-))

> Al Venosa

Equity(0) does not.  You can use the code below to demonstrate, and
I've added a few pics to clarify.

>   However, you will note that the equity line incorporates the stops
and does not change regardless of the equity flavor you use (0 - 2).
So, all that is affected is the plotting of buys, sells, shorts,
covers, and stops.

>   If I missed anything holler, and I'm sure Tomasz will jump in if
needed.

>    SetTradeDelays(1, 1, 1, 1);
>
>   Buy = StochD() > 50;
>   Sell = StochD() < 50;
>
>   ApplyStop(stopTypeProfit, stopModePercent,   5.00, 1, True, 0);
>
>   WhichEquity = Param("Which Equity Flavor 0 - 2?", 0, 0, 2, 1);
>
>   if (WhichEquity == 1)
>   {
>      MyEquity = Equity(1);
>    }
>   if (WhichEquity == 2)
>    {
>      MyEquity = Equity(2);
>    }
>
>    if (WhichEquity == 0)
>   {
>     MyEquity = Equity();
>    }
>   GraphXSpace = 5;
>   Plot(C, "Close", colorDefault, styleCandle);
>   Plot(MA(C, 20), "20 bar MA", colorRed, styleLine + styleThick);
>   Plot(MyEquity, "Equity", colorDefault, styleLine +
styleLeftAxisScale);
>   PlotShapes(Buy * shapeUpArrow,
>                         Buy * colorBrightGreen, 0, Buy * L, -15);
>   PlotShapes((Sell == 3) * shapeHollowDownArrow,
>                         (Sell == 3) * colorAqua, 0, (Sell == 3) * H,
-15);
>   PlotShapes(Sell * shapeDownArrow,
>                        ! Sell * colorYellow, 0, Sell * H, -15);

>   Yahoo! Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢
>
>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

Service.

---