RE: [amibroker] A general BUY condition based on an Index

On Tuesday 20 of April 2004 23:28, john gibb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to 'personalize' my Amibroker User's Guide with some notes, tips,
> and code examples from the Yahoo groups.
>
> So I would like to convert the PDF file to an MS Word file.
>
> Anyone know of a good, ideally free, converter?

try pdftohtml (http://pdftohtml.sourceforge.net/),
edit html file in OpenOffice.org (www.openoffice.org) and
save as pdf using OOo export option.

or try pdftodoc converter (but I coudn't find any free one).

--
Marek Chlopek
mchlopek@xxxxxxx

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511