Re: [amibroker] A general BUY condition based on an Index

dingo,

Some more information:

I hadn't looked at your code that closly before but I started
uncommenting the wscript messages as you suggested. It appears
everything is going as expected (proper files get loaded, etc.)
except the following message never gets executed:

    wscript.echo "Importing " + CSV_FleNam

Must mean nothing gets executed in your For loop. Any ideas?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "danielwardadams"
<danielwardadams@xxxx> wrote:
> Throwing in the towel here. I just sent you my script, format, and
> afl files. Meant to tell you the afl does get loaded okay and the
> RangeMode, etc. get set properly (they change in the AA window as I
> try different combinations).
>
> Dan
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> > Are those the correct names for the csv's listed in the log?
Does
> the
> > date/time of the log file match your script run?  If so then
notice
> that its
> > using Wizard.Format. I don't think its finding the format
specified
> by the
> > script.  You need to figure out why.
> >
> > Did you change the AFL formulat to emit the date in mdy format?
Are
> you sure
> > those were exported by the script?  Do the file dates/times
> indicate that
> > the script wrote them?
> >
> > Note this line in the script: ds = StrFormat("%02.0f-%02.0f-%
> 02.0f,", y[ i
> > ], m[ i ], d[ i ] ); see how its formatted?
> >
> > How about zipping up your script (don't send any .vbs files
without
> zipping
> > - it'll drive email programs nutz) and send it to my address:
dingo
> a t
> > adelpha dot net.   do subs on the "a t" and "dot".  Also include
> few of
> > the csv files (if you're sure they were written by your formula
and
> include
> > the AFL you used to emit them.

> >   _____