Re: [amibroker] Off Topic: PDF to Word converter

Throwing in the towel here. I just sent you my script, format, and
afl files. Meant to tell you the afl does get loaded okay and the
RangeMode, etc. get set properly (they change in the AA window as I
try different combinations).

Dan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511