RE: [amibroker] RE: VBScript to automate back test and export of tradelist.

By the way, if AB has not grown enough as a business in so many
years to be able to afford to hire someone to handle the virtual
communities (like this one) for AB, that in itself is a sign AB
could benefit from some additional marketing and business
development strategy. Little growth is generally deemed as a
financial loss in the business world, due to the growth of
competition.

Imagine if this board or one like it had a full-time person devoted
to it. That's what I'm talking about here. No real gains, then no
perks for the customer. His successes are your successes.

It may serve your immediate purposes to keep things as they are, but
that's a bit selfish and unrealistic, don't you think?

~B

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> You need to lower you cannon there duude!
>
> AB is a 2 man shop and only recently the second was added.  TJ is
unique and
> he's not an empire builder.  If TJ were to take your advice ( and
this is
> IMHO ) and do some "marketing" then he'd discover (just as the
marketing
> types at Equis have) that the way to riches is not by having the
best or
> fastest or most realiable or most feature rich or most supported
product
> out there. Its by having software that looks good in the box and
looks good
> when you put up a graph and appeals to the person that's new to TA
and
> want's to have what everyone else has - only to realize
months/dollars later

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511