[amibroker] RE: VBScript to automate back test and export of tradelist.

yes, I confirm.

I attached IVAC and CSCO 1-minute chart. CSCO seems
OK but IVAC is not OK. Also if I plot QQQ's daily
chart the spikes are still in there.

I am not sure if it is a good idea to remove the
spikes inside the dll file. This way one is not really sure if
you are really seeing what is going on in the market or not. So actually I'd
prefer to write code in AFL to be able to remove the spikes. This way you have a
choice between the raw and the corrected data.

rgds, Ed

<BLOCKQUOTE