[amibroker] Help with a Composite Filter

Could you guys check the backfill of minute data?

It appears that TJ's new IQFeed.DLL version 1.5.0 now sets Open, High,
Low and Close to the SAME value (when conducting a backfill of
intraday data), which was previously not the case with the older
plugin version.

Probably TJ was rushing when releasing the new DLL version, which
resulted in a bug.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511