[amibroker] Market Makers ?

I am using Amibroker with IQFeed and using it for swing trading and
I have to say I am satysfied with cooperation between Iqfeed and AB.
I missed Spike removal tool like in Quotetracker, as IQfeed provides
bad spikes sometime :-)

As I mentioned I use IQfeed for swing trading, so my database is
based on 15 minutes candles from IQfeed. I did my database with
IQfeed as primary database source, add symbols to database and then
dis Yahoo backfill to receive old EOD data (more then IQfeed can
provide in theri backfill). And then all current data are provided
by IQfeed. I use only about 400 symbols so I do not exceed IQFeed
symbol limit.

Also scanning is fine, multibackfilling is fine etc. So I an say
IQfeed provide nice data package for the price (I use also
Quotetracker).

best regards,

richard

Btw. I do not like these Yahoo groups - forums, do you thing about
switching off this type of support forum and move this AmiBrokr
dfiscussions only to your Web based forums ?