[amibroker] Re: Help with AA in amibroker

Tomasz,

I think it's great that you develop for the product and you also
talk directly to the customer. Not often do I see that.

Even Microsoft does not do that directly, in most cases. They
oftentimes will rely on an MVP program (external developers provide
the feedback to internal developers), so it's not as direct to the
customer.

Thank you for working on this DLL today -- that was very much
unexpected! I'll give it another go and and this may ultimately
decide which of the many tools I've tested I will end up using for
the long haul.

Thanks everyone for participating in this discussion.

Brian

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511