[amibroker] Re: Help with AA in amibroker

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>None of those seem to me to be a reason not to have a copy
of AB running so I'm lost.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>1. If this is true then you've got more probs that whether
AB is running or not.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>2. That's not a problem with AB running - just change the
database as you go.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>3. Excel and AB are 2 different programs written by 2
different companies. Just because msft does it doesn't make it "right" plus they
have access to all kinds of hidden api that are not avail to everyone
else.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT
color=#0000ff><FONT
size=2>Why don't you write something that will detect if AB is running or not and then run it?

<FONT
size=2>
O<SPAN
class=609045115-19042004>ne caution - you can only use automation on 1 instance
of AB and if you have multiple instances of AB running and then you run your
script it can get interesting as to which instance gets
"ole'd".
<SPAN
class=609045115-19042004>
<SPAN