[amibroker] Re: IQFeed Problem; Open & Low = O for last day

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> Tomasz,
> After a more detailed examination, the function InvFisherTfm(
array )
> does not work for array>=45 [the exponential becomes >10^40]

To be more specific, array should be lower than 44.361416 as it comes
from the elementary
 function InvFisherTfm( array )
{
  e2y = exp( 2 * array );
  return ( e2y - 1 )/( e2y + 1 );
}
y0=0;
for(array=44;array<45;array=array+0.00001)
{
y=InvFisherTfm(array);
if(Nz(y)!=0)
y0=array;
}
Title="Maximum Accepted Array = "+WriteVal(y0,1.6);

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511