Re: IQFeed has now the status of unsupported beta until the release of API 3.0 was: Re: [amibroker] Re: IQFeed Problem; Open & Low = O for last day

Johan, thanks for this information.  I possess only a
small amount of tech knowledge, so I am still too cautious to insert this
into my Built-in price chart right away.

It works great in a 100%
custom indicator which DOES NOT HAVE the below #include in
the code.
#include <FONT color=#ff00ff
size=4>"C:\\program files\amibroker\afl\include\writeuponstock.afl"<FONT
size=4>;
However, I tried another custom indicator version of the
built-in price chart which still had the #include left in it and it
still shows the same error when I click on apply.
Below, I have pasted part of the contents of the
writeuponstock.afl which shows the many calls to QP2, data, and other calls for
more data such as
GetExtraData("briefing"),"");
I don't subscribe to any of these data sources, but the built-in price
indicator works for me anyway without giving error messages,  so I am
wondering why a custom indicator with this same  #include
"C:\\program
files\amibroker\afl\include\writeuponstock.afl"<FONT
size=4>; will not work , but instead, gives me an
error message.
Right now, I am using a custom indicator for what I want, but
eventually, I would like to be able to have "BwidthPctChg" appear in the
popup menu of the built-in price chart.
 Even if Johan's solution will  not work
for me, I would still like to try pasting it into the built-in
price chart, if I can be assured that it POSITIVELY will not harm my
built-in price chart. My ignorance makes me skittish.  Ron
WriteIf(Buy==1 OR Buy ==
0,GetExtraData("briefing"),"");//1WriteIf(Buy==1 OR Buy == 0,"\n"+"QP2
Relative Strength ="+
WriteVal(GetExtraData("QRS")),"");//2WriteIf(Buy==1 OR Buy == 0,"Shares
Float = "+
WriteVal(GetExtraData("SharesFloat")),"");//3
<FONT
<BLOCKQUOTE