Re: [amibroker] IQFeed Problem; Open & Low = O for last day

Yuki,
Prec() may adjust the right margin numbers.
Try, for example
Plot(1/RSI(),"InvRSI",colorblack,1);
Plot(Prec(1/RSI(),4),"InvRSI[4]",colorwhite,1);
the black is 0.0184117, the white is 0.0184
Is this what you want ?
Dimitris Tsokakis
PS: Note that Prec(1/RSI() IS NOT THE SAME LINE with 1/RSI(), black
abd white lines will not match.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511