[amibroker] Problem in IB plug-in volume scale or multiplier need help

Corey,

1. I was comparing AMD64 to AMD32, not to those ridiculously
priced pentiums.
2. The price of the computer is not the price of CPU alone.
AMD64 MOTHERBOARDS are still lot more expensive than AMD32
botherboards.
Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE