Re: [amibroker] I give up

Around here, the price premium varies in the advertisements
from local white box stores. Sometimes a the AMD64 is only
a couple hundred more than a fast P4 (just a regular
hyperthread P4, not the expensive Extreme edition).

If one is going to add a lot of options to a new computer
then the AMD64 premium drops (in percentage terms).  The
percentage all depends on how many expensive extras one
adds: like DVD-burner, large LCD monitor (or even 2 LCDs),
how much RAM - going with 2 or 3 GBs of RAM. Add enough
extras and the premium for a AMD64 will drop to less than
20%.

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511