RE: [amibroker] How do i write the results of a scan or exploration to a watchlists??

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has come across an indicator in the AFL
library called "COMBO".

The author is anonymous, simply referring to himself as "Sceptic or
Optimist". The script is written partly in English and partly in a
language that is foreign to me...perhaps Polish.

It's a very elaborate script with graphs running from 1 to 169. There
are 4 colored bands at the bottom of the chart when run in IB and
several columns when run in AA.

The bottom band is green and red which I take to be "buy" and "sell"
zones. The top band is black and has green and red vertical bars
appearing in a scattered sort of pattern which are also "Buys"
and "sells" no doubt but I have no idea how to interpret them.

The second and third bands are tan with a lot of white bars with
occasional green and red bars.....again I have no idea how to
interpret them.

My AFL expertise, on a scale of 1 to 10, is about -5 ......I've
learned a little but it's a slow go. I have no realistic hope of ever
becoming a programmer but I've been collecting various AFL indicator
scripts written by other people and have found them to be very useful.

That's what I was hoping to do with "COMBO" but unfortunately I can't
follow the signals with any degree of certainty.

I can see that in AA RSI signals are given, pretty straight forward,
but it's the IB chart IM having problems following.

If it were possible to ask questions of some knowledgeable person I
would ask.....

1.. What is the significance of all the zones , 1 to 169?

2.. If the AFL script was translated into prose (everyday English)
what would the general overall meaning be?

Any help would be appreciated,

thanks,

.....Joe Platt      Florida

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511