[amibroker] COMBO Indicator In AFL Library

It is OK herman..  I suppose it is the old story that when the shoeshine boy
is interested in the stock market it is time not to be there as there are no
more stooges and patsies left to buy over valued stock.  So the little old
ladies (actually not so old...   :-)    ...might be the modern equivalent of
this 1930's apochrophal story.

But,  There are people who still do warrants by hand and I know they live
nicely just doing a few hours each morning.  Of course it helps that they
have $4 million to play with but I don't see them struggling.

All this is away from the point.

This group is about computing using amibroker, but I think it should always
be seen in context as a part of trading, not the key to trading.

If you every come to Brisbane I''ll tell you which bus to catch.  Then youll
nbe on the right bus...

Peter