RE: [amibroker] double (64-bit) precision

Hi Graham,

The reason for 2 Files is like this. I am just
checking out how the Forex markets Trade and whether my TA methods work there.
While there are paid services available, since I do not intend (atleast for now)
to trade, I am trying to use whatever freeforex data is available. Someone on
this group (I dont remember the name, Sorry) was kind enough to give some links
where one could find free forex data. Data is available upto the time I
download, but I cannot do an update, I would have to download all the data again
or use cut and paste for the latest data. This is very cumbersome even for 1
pair let alone more. Thomas here showed me a way in which I could import data
from Meta Trader. The data MetaTrader gives is for 1 month only and the old file
is always overwritten with the new data. Hence my wanting to combine both of
them.

Regarding the Import file posted by dingo, I have
not tried out. Will try it out. Anyway Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards
Prashanth K.
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr