Re: [amibroker] Re: double (64-bit) precision

Hello,

I had posted this letter yesterday, but seems to
have evoked not response. Hence I am sending again.

I have 2 local files for each scrip. One file
contains the historical database for the last 3 years. This file doesnt get
updated. The second file contains data from the previous 1 month. The second
file gets overwritten whenever new data comes in and hence at any point of
time it contains data for the previous 1 month only. What I want to do is to
import the 1st file using ASCII import and import the 2nd file accoring to a
schedule using Java Script file. In this way, I want to be able to access the
historical data and at the same time have it updated till date.

All ideas welcome.

Thanks in Advance

Prashanth
K.