Re: [amibroker] EOD PositionScore in Minute RT

Hi DIMITRIS,

DT> Yuki, 2,200,000,000 is a bit higher than the V upper limit.
DT> Higher prices should be corrected before import.

First time I've ever come across it, DT.  But it's odd to me that
Metastock's Downloader can handle the numbers, and it's AB that
can't.  I tried checking the 'this symbol uses local database only'
option in AB, and manually setting the volume.  But it truncates all
the large volume numbers at 2,147,483,648.  If I use the MS plug-in
with numbers larger than that, AB gives me *negative* values.  But
I'm curious . . . why can MS's Downloader display the correct values
of much larger numbers?  I realize they have a rounding problem with
even smaller numbers, but when I look at the DL values, they are
right, within that error.  Can't this be fixed?

Best,

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511