Re: [amibroker] Re: Vertical Line

I am trying to optimize some AFL code...

I have a vague recollection that the function I
want to use were added to AFL recently, but can not find them..

Appreciate if anyone knows if the exist or point me
in the right direction.  Looking for:

1. To save a value in a variable that will remain
available (without being reset) with each AB processes data. I know I can use
ACTs or diskwrite to save data, but it would be much better if a value could be
saved in a variable.

2. Is there a function to determine if the selected
issue is stock or future?  I thought there was a check box in the
stock/information screen, but all I can find now is a check box for futures mode
backtesting.

Appreciate using some of your memory
cells

Ara