RE: [amibroker] Re: Some basic questions

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>What do you mean by IB file? If you mean the IB database
then how did you conclude that you can't do it?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Based on what TJ said all you have to do is import your
ascii quotes to your IB database. Why don't you just try it and see? Its easy
enough to make a backup copy of your IB database and then just import the stuff,
and look at the quotes and tell us what happened?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>If it didn't work delete the database and rename the back
up and you're right back where you started.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>d