[amibroker] Re: File I/O within AFL code.

Ron,
After Adding or Removing tickers from a watchlist - The DISPLAY does not
auto update.
You have to go to Menu
        View

Refresh.
Or just press F5

        Michael.

At 11:28 AM 15/04/2004, you wrote:
I'm trying to set up an
AA/Explore where AB puts today's Buys and Sells into
Watch lists labeled Buy Candidates and Sell Candidates, which are
the
original List 1 and List 2---and popup in that order when i add a symbol
a watch list and are displayed that way when i open Watch
lists.
Before i use the CategoryAddSymbol, i want to remove all symbols from
the
above 2 watch lists but the sample from the Help does not do
it.   It seems
to work with list 11, but i always need to add a symbol to list 11,
before
the removed ones disappear--i know a watch list will not be displayed if
it
is empty, but once i remove all symbols, i would think it would be
empty!!!
I'm using it with a simple Scan or Explore.
Can someone tell me why it does not work on List 1 or 2, but does on
11???
below is the code i am using...
thanks,
ron

Buy=Ref(L,-1)<Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-1)<L AND C>Ref(H,-1);
Sell=Ref(H,-1)>Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-1)>H AND
C<Ref(L,-1);
Filter=1;
AddColumn (Buy, "Buy");
AddColumn (Sell, "Sell");
//Clear watchlist
if( LastValue( C ) > 1)
{
   CategoryRemoveSymbol( "", categoryWatchlist,
1);
}
---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system