[amibroker] Re: Vertical Line

Thanks for the suggestions.

When I use the code the last buy is shown.

Buy   = ExRem(Buy, Sell);
Sell  = ExRem(Sell, Buy);

Filter=Status("LastBarInTest") AND Buy;

ExRem get rid of the excessive signal on the graph but,
I would like to search just the first buy signal after a sell not the
last excessive signal.

Thanks

Marty

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> If with today you mean the last data bar then you can use:

> Filter=Status("LastBarInTest") AND Buy;
> or
> Filter = Status("LastBarInRange") AND Buy;
> or you can set the AA Range to n-LastQuotations=1
>
> Read about the difference in Help.
> herman

Service.