RE: [amibroker] PnF charts how to created them??

Hi All,

I have saved a few thousand e-mails from this group
relevent to things I am or plan on working on. I try to sort them by title, and
my question is about the "RE" that is inserted in replies to
an original message. Sometimes it is placed first like this

RE: [amibroker] Title

in which case it is ignored when I sort the
list.

Other times it is placed 2nd like this

[amibroker] RE: Title

in which case it is treated as part of the title
and always sorted under "R" no matter what the actual title starts
with.

Some messages have both. The result is that, even
when sorted by thread, I still have to look in several places to gather all the
messages in that thread together

Does anyone know why the RE gets inserted in 2
places? Does it depend on the browser being used to reply? Is there any simple
way to make them all uniform? Thanks very much!

Steve