RE: [amibroker] Re: Script to automate exporting of EOD quotes and importing into Another DB - Need Help with the oAB.Import.

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Script to automate exporting of EOD quotes and importing into Another DB - Need Help with the oAB.Import.
  • From: "Herman van den Bergen" <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:41:57 -0700

Thanks
d, your script looks really nice and convenient! Look forward to the new
revision.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dingo
  [mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 10:25
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Script to automate exporting of EOD quotes and importing into Another DB -
  Need Help with the oAB.Import.Importance: High
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Run the code anywhere but the AB directory is a good
  choice.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Have a single instance of your AB EOD running in
  advance (if you don't then the script will run an invisible copy of AB with a
  visible AA window which is very odd looking and confusing). The AA window
  doesn't have to be open but won't hurt it if is.

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  The
  double backslashes won't work in this WSH code.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  see that TJ has noticed my problem - I'll incorporate his fix and send you a
  revised copy sometime today.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff